In order to procrastinate writing my newest novel even more, I've decided to take Fletch's Alphabet Meme challenge (and then set the timer to post this tomorrow, which will be today by the time you read this), which is thus:
1. Pick one film (your favorite film) to represent each letter of the alphabet.
2. The letter "A" and the word "The" do not count as the beginning of a film's title, unless the film is simply titled A or The, and I don't know of any films with those titles.
3. Return of the Jedi belongs under "R," not "S" as in Star Wars Episode IV: Return of the Jedi. This rule applies to all films in the original Star Wars trilogy; all that followed start with "S." Similarly, Raiders of the Lost Ark belongs under "R," not "I" as in Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark. In other words, movies are stuck with the titles their owners gave them at the time of their theatrical release. Conversely, all films in the LOTR series belong under "L" and all films in the Chronicles of Narnia series belong under "C," as that's what those filmmakers called their films from the start. Use your better judgement to apply the above rule to any series/films not mentioned.
4. Films that start with a number are filed under the first letter of their number's word. 12 Monkeys would be filed under "T."
5. Link back to Blog Cabins in your post so that I can eventually type "alphabet meme" into Google and come up #1, then make a post where I declare that I am the King of Google.
6. If you're selected, you have to then select 5 more people.
Bang Bang You're Dead
Dawn of the Dead
Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
Little Shop of Horrors (1986)
Quarantine (just because I've never seen another movie that starts with Q, apparently)
Shaun of the Dead
Twenty-Eight Days Later...
Usual Suspects, The
V For Vendetta
Who Framed Roger Rabbit?
X2: X-Men United
Ying Xiong (also known as "Hero" with Jet Li)
(Man, that was more difficult than I thought).
And now to tag some people:
Kano from Kano's Kogitation.
Al the Gal at His Gal Friday.
The guy over at Life (And Sandwiches).
And that's all I'm tagging, because Fletch basically tagged everybody else I probably would have tagged.